The CMX DL+ has all the features of the CMX DL, plus a full featured A-Scan presentation with RF and Rectified viewing options. The CMX DL+ is equipped with 3 fully adjustable gates (start, stop, width, & Threshold). Equipped with a 20dB boost/cut attenuator, which offers added flexibility for transducer types and applications. Selectable 50 volt pulser boost or cut (100 – 200 volts). Our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software makes this kit truly the Cadillac of the CMX series.
View CMX DL+ Demo
- Size: Width (2.5 in/63.5 mm)
Height: (6.5 in/165 mm)
Depth: (1.24 in/31.5 mm)
Weight:13.5 ounces (with batteries).
- Keyboard:Membrane switch pad with twelve tactile keys.
- Operating Temperature:14 to 140F (-10C to 60C)
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
- Data Output: Bi-directional RS232 serial port. WindowsÂ® PC interface software.
- Display (Two Options): 1/8 VGA grayscale display (240 x 160 pixels). Viewable area 2.4 x 1.8 in (62 x 45.7 mm). EL backlit (on/off/auto). 25 Hz screen refresh rate.
1/4 VGA AMOLED color display (320 x 240 pixels). Viewable area 1.7 x 2.27 in (43.2 x 57.6 mm). 120 Hz screen refresh rate.
- Measurement Modes:
Coating Off: Pulse-Echo (P-E)
Coating On: Pulse-Echo Coating (PECT)
Temp Comp: Pulse-Echo Temperature Compensation (PETP)
Thru-Paint: Echo-Echo (E-E)
Thru-Paint Verify: Echo-Echo Verify (E-EV)
Coating Only: Coating (CT)
- Pulser: Dual square wave pulsers.
- Receiver: Dual receivers – manual or AGC gain control with 100 dB range. Adjustable damping with color option.
- Timing: Precision 25 MHz TCXO with single shot 100 MHz 8 bit ultra low power digitizer.
- Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Alkaline: grayscale up to 50 hours, and color up to 25 hours.
- Nicad: grayscale up to 25 hours, and color up to 12 hours (charger not included).
- Auto power off if idle 5 min.
- Adjustable Dim feature for color display only. Power saving.
- Battery status icon.
- Pulse-Echo Mode (P-E) – (Pit & Flaw Detection) measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 508 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT) – (Material, Coating, Pit & Flaw Detection): Material: 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 508 millimeters). Coating: 0.001 to 0.100 inches (0.01 to 2.54 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP) – (Pit & Flaw Detection) Auto temperature compensation -measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 508 millimeters).
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-E) – (Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 4.0 inches (1.27 to 102 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Echo-Echo Verify (E-EV) – (Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 1.0 inches (1.27 to 25.4 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Coating Only Mode (CT) – (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.0127 to 2.54 millimeters). Range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Resolution: +/- 0.001 inches (0.01 mm)
- Velocity Range: 0.0492 to 0.5510 in/micro sec
1250 to 13995 meters/sec
- Single and Two point calibration option for material & coating, or selection of basic material types.
- Units: English & Metric
- Large Digits – Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.700 in (17.78 mm). Color 0.565 in (14.35 mm).
- A-Scan – Rectified +/- (flaw view)
- RF (full waveform view).
- B-Scan – Time based cross section view. Adjustable display speed.
- Scan Bar Thickness – 6 readings per second. Viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views.
- Repeatability Bar Graph – Bar graph indicates stability of reading.
- Feature Status Bar – Indicates features currently active.
- Log Formats: Grid (alpha numeric)
Sequential (auto identifier)
- Cell contents:
Graphics On: Grayscale 16,000 & Color 8,000 readings ,A/B-Scan image, & gauge settings for every reading.
Graphics Off: 210,000 readings (coating, material, min & max)
- OBSTRUCT to indicate inaccessible locations.
- Transducer Types: Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).
Flaw Prove Up (1 to 10 MHz).
- LEMO â€œ00â€ connectors.
- Standard 4 foot cable.
- Custom transducers & cable lengths available for special applications.
- Auto probe zero, recognition and temperature compensation.
- 64 custom setup configurations.
- High speed scan up to 50 readings per second.
- Audible alarm with hi/lo limits.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
Warranty & Certification
- 2 year limited
- Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MIL-STD-45662
- CE approved