The MMX-7 has all features of the MX & MMX gauges with some additional features and advantages. Selectable Large Digits and B-Scan display options. An internal data logger that stores a total of 12,000 readings and waveforms, 64 user custom definable setups, selectable transducer table for improved linearity, thru paint mode with the single press of a button, multiple calibration and material selection options, and selectable low, medium or high gain options. This is all nicely packaged in a very mini portable aluminum extrusion for extra durability and portability! Our java based DakView PC or MAC OSX software makes this thing a complete kit and then some! 2-year limited warranty.
|Corrosion & Pitting
|Tube & Pipe
||Variety of Applications
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (with batteries).
- Size: 2.5 W x 6.5 H x 1.24 D inches (63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm).
- Operating Temperature: -14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C).
- Keyboard: Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys.
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
- Data Output: Bi-directional RS232 serial port. Windows ® PC interface software.
- Display: 1/8 in. VGA grayscale display
- (240 x 160 pixels). Viewable area 2.4 x 1.8 in. (62 x 45.7mm).
- EL backlit (on/off/auto).
- Measurement Modes: Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits)
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint).
- Pulser: Square wave pulser
- Receiver: Selectable low, medium, or high gain in Pulse-Echo mode or AGC gain control in Echo-Echo mode.
- Timing: 20 MHz with ultra low power 8 bit digitizer.
- Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad (charger not included.)
- Auto power off if idle 5 min.
- Battery status icon.
- Range: Pulse-Echo Mode: (Pit&Flaw Detection) measures from 0.025 9.999 inches (0.63 to 254 millimeters).
- Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.05 to 4.0 inches (1.27 to 102 millimeters).
- Range will vary +/- depending on the thickness of coating.
- Resolution: +/- .001 inches (0.01 mm)
- Velocity Range: .0492 to .3936 in./ms 1250 to 9999 meters/sec
- Single and Two point calibration option, or selection of basic material types.
- Units: English & Metric
- Display Views: Large Digits Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.400 in (10mm).
- B-Scan Cross sectional view.
- Display speed of 15 secs per screen.
- Scan Bar 6 readings per second. Viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views.
- Repeatability Bar Graph Bar graph indicates stability of reading.
- 12,000 readings and B-Scans (alpha numeric storage).
- OBSTRUCT to indicate inaccessible locations.
- 16 megabit non-volatile ram.
- Transducer Types: Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).
- Locking quick disconnect “00” LEMO connectors.
- Standard 4 foot cable.
- Custom transducers and cable lengths available for special applications.
- Setups: 64 custom user-definable setups.
- Factory setups can also be edited by the user.
- Selectable Transducers: Selectable transducer types with built-in dual path error correction for improved linearity.
- Alarm Mode: Set hi and lo tolerances with audible beeper and visual LEDs.
- Fast-Scan Mode: Takes 32 readings per second and displays the minimum reading found when the transducer is removed.
- Factory calibration: traceable to national standards.