With the hand-held VX Ultrasonic Velocity gauge, you can determine material velocities by measuring a known thickness, entering a known thickness into the VX, and the material velocity will be displayed. The tool’s backlit display is easy to read, even in dim light, and the unit operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of batteries.
The VX comes complete, ready to use and is protected by Dakota Ultrasonics 5 year limited warranty.
|Corrosion & Pitting
|Tube & Pipe
||Variety of Applications
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Size: 2.5 W x 4.75 H x 1.25 D inches
63.5 W x 120.7 H x 31.8 D mm
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 120F (-20 to 50C)
- Case: Extruded aluminum body / nickel plated aluminum end caps. Resistant to impact and environmentally sealed.
- Sealed membrane that is resistant to both water and petroleum products.
- Six tactile-feedback keys.
- Dual element (transmit and receive)
- 1 to 10 MHz frequency range.
- Locking quick disconnect Lemo connectors
- 4 foot cable
- Custom transducers available for special applications
- Two 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Typically operates for 200 hours on alkaline and 130 hours on NiCad.
- Multi-function 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500 inch numerals, backlit for use in poor light conditions.
- Measurements displayed in inches, inches/microsecond, millimeters, and meters/second.
- Bar graph indicates stability or reading.
- Factory calibration traceable to national standards.
- Range: Measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters)
- Switch to select English or metric units.
- Resolution: 0.001 inch (0.01 millimeter)
- Velocity Range: .0492 to .3937 in/m s
1250 to 10,000 meters/sec
- Built-in: Stainless steel reference disk for probe zeroing.
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 16 per second in SCAN mode.
- Single and Two point calibration option included.