PVX-B (basic) is a digital precision thickness gauge that offers a number of features, transducer options, and a large alpha-numeric data logger to provide versatility for a number of application scenarios. The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by taking 32 measurements per second and reporting the minimum reading scanned when the transducer has been removed from the test material. The visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances. The time based B-Scan feature provides a cross section view of the opposite material surface. PVX-B comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
Demo the PVX
Demo the PVX
Learn more »
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: ( Large Digits with Scan Bar, B-Scan).
- Time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
- Adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX-B’s flexibilty.
- Ability to use a variety of single element transducers for specific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tips for metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area on thin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications).
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
Data Logger (Internal)