DAKOTA ULTRASONICS PX Series has arrived. The variety of features offered in the PX-7 and PX-7DL allow the user to select a quality tool that will meet or exceed their specific application needs. In the Echo-to-Echo Mode you have the ability to measure the thickness of materials without removing the paint or the coating. Our 5 year limited warranty indicates how we feel about the reliability and durability of the PX SERIES.
The PX-7DL has all the features of the PX-7 plus a data logger that stores a total of 1000 readings in 10 files of 100 readings each file. Our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software makes this a complete kit.
- Weight: 10 ounces (with batteries).
- Size: 2.5 W x 4.5 H x 1.24 D inches(63.5 W x 114.3 H x 31.5 D mm).
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 120°F (-30° to 50°C).
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps. Sealed connectors and end caps.
- Sealed membrane that is resistant to both water and petroleum products.
- 9 tactile-feedback keys.
- Single element with delay tip. 10 to 22 MHz frequency range.
- Locking quick disconnect LEMO connector.
- 4 foot cable.
- Custom transducers available for special applications.
- Two 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Typically operates for 150 hours with alkaline and 100 hours with NiCad.
- Display flashes when battery is low. Unit turns off automatically when battery is too low to operate reliably.
- Multi-function 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500 inch numerals, backlit for use in poor light conditions.
- Backlight is selectable:on / off / auto (illuminates only when taking a measurement).
- Measurements displayed in inches, inches/microsecond, millimeters, and meters/second.
- Bar graph indicates stability of reading.
- Factory calibration traceable to national standards.
- Internal Data Logger
- Automatic Data Logging System 1000 reading capacity, (10 files of 100 readings each file). OBST indicates no reading.
- Complete with data acquisition software and cable.
- Range:Measures from 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch (0.15 to 25.40 millimeters).
- Switch to select English or Metric units.
- Resolution:0.0001 inch (0.001 millimeter)
- Velocity Range:0.0492 to .3937 in./µs. (1250 to 10,000 meters/second).
- Interface to Echo, Echo-to-Echo (through paint) and Auto-Switchable.
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 8 per second in Scan Mode-captures the minimum thickness.
- Single point calibration.
- Differential Mode:Enter acceptable thickness value, unit will display +/- the difference from the value entered.
- Alarm Mode:Enter a minimum & maximum acceptable thickness value. If measurement falls outside Hi/Lo limits, red LED will illuminate and sound beeper. If measurement is between Hi/Lo limits, green LED will illuminate.
- Data Output: RS-232 output sends data to a serial printer, a computer or other external storage device.