The MX-1 will hold a single velocity, making it the perfect choice applications where only one material is being tested day after day. With the preset velocity in the gauge, you simply turn it on and go to work. The tool’s backlit display is easy to read, even in dim light conditions, and the unit operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of AA batteries. The MX-1 comes complete, ready to use, and is protected by Dakota Ultrasonics 5 year limited warranty.
|Corrosion & Pitting
|Tube & Pipe
||Variety of Applications
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Size: 2.5 W x 4.75 H x 1.25 D inches
63.5 W x 120.7 H x 31.8 D mm
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 120F (-20 to 50C)
- Case: Extruded aluminum body / nickel plated aluminum end caps. Resistant to impact and environmentally sealed.
- Sealed membrane that is resistant to both water and petroleum products.
- Six tactile-feedback keys.
- Dual element (transmit and receive)
- 1 to 10 MHz frequency range.
- Locking quick disconnect Lemo connectors
- 4 foot cable
- Custom transducers available for special applications
- Two 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Typically operates for 200 hours on alkaline and 130 hours on NiCad.
- Multi-function 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500 inch numerals, backlit for use in poor light conditions.
- Measurements displayed in inches, inches/microsecond, millimeters, and meters/second.
- Bar graph indicates stability or reading.
- Factory calibration traceable to national standards.
- Range: Measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters)
- Switch to select English or metric units.
- Resolution: 0.001 inch (0.01 millimeter)
- Velocity Range: .0492 to .3937 in/m s. 1250 to 10,000 meters/sec
- Built-in: Stainless steel reference disk for probe zeroing.
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 16 per second in SCAN mode.
- Velocity Settings: The MX-1 has 1 custom velocity setting programmed via a PC.