PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs. The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned. Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances. Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view. PVX comes complete with our Windows® PC or MAC OSX software for transferring data to and from a PC.
Learn more »
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Adjustable square wave pulser provides PVX the flexibility necessary for both high resolution and penetration requirements.
- Selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
- Time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
- Adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX’s flexibilty.
- Ability to use a variety of single element transducers for specific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tips for metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area on thin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications).
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
Data Logger (Internal)